Saturday, May 22, 2010

Me + Before Photo = Yikes!


This magazine caught my eye at

Barnes & Noble.

Hmmmm,

Firmer Butt..Yeah, I need that.

Flatter Stomach...

The muffin top needs to go.

Tighter Body.....That would be nice.

IN JUST 8 WEEKS!
***
Since loosing 15 pounds a few years ago,

I have kept the weight off,

but had not really been doing

much serious exercising to

finish off the process.

Stuff is saggy.....

Muffin is still there...

Muscles are weak & back gets achey.

My new life mantra is:
****
"Strive to be the very best version of yourself you can be
And help those around you reach that same goal"
****
Exercise is a magic bullet
It makes you :
*
LOOK BETTER
FEEL BETTER
LIVE LONGER
*
It is time to get with it!!

**
I decided I was going to

quit being a wimp.

If I took the before pictures,

Posted them to

Muscle & Fitness Hers

and entered the contest,

I would really be motivated to

BUST MY BUTT

for 8 weeks!
**
***SO***

Here is a before shot taken on

May 12th, 2010



My arms and most of my legs are fairly scrawny.

It is hard for me to build noticeable muscle on my

calves, forearms and tops of my boney shoulders.

The remaining muffin top and saggy rump

need serious work.

I have set goals and have a specific

time limit.  Now I need to

study how to fuel a bodybuilder.

Gotta go, I am off to the gym!!

Blessings~Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment