Monday, February 11, 2013

What Direction Are You Headed?




Are you heading in a direction that will help you 
accomplish your goals?

Are you feeling good and happy with
the way your body looks and performs on a daily basis?

I know I have fallen off the path I need to be on.

I usually do pretty good when it comes to what I eat
compared to the average American these days.
But what is that actually saying?

As a Certified Nutritional Therapist,
I actually KNOW what I REALLY should be doing.

Since the holidays, I have got myself back off of sugar,
eliminated my dependency on caffeine,
and eased off of so much grain consumption.

I have not really been exercising for the past year.
My body feels unhappy and weak.
I don't have enough energy.
Things are starting to get saggy.

 Now it is time to get a bit more serious.

Are you...
Ready to make a change??
Ready to stop where you are and open a new door?
Ready to do the best you can for your body?
Ready to make the goals a reality?
Ready to feel well enough to:
Climb that Mountain?
Bike that Course?
Hike that Forest?
Swim that Lake?
Ski that Run?

I AM...I AM!!
  
Well,
LET'S DO IT!

Beginning
Saturday, February 16th

We are going to do a
30 Day - All Paleo Challenge
based on the

I will be sharing LOTS of info here and on

**You don't need to pay anything to join us!**

Just post your commitment and hang out with us
for education, support and encouragement.

You will obviously need to
clean out your refrigerator and pantry,
then do a bit of grocery shopping.

So what are you waiting for??
Seize your life and fight to reach your full potential.

Warriors Unite!!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment